Ridgway Library currently receives The Ouray County Plaindealer, The Sunday Denver Post, and The Wall Street Journal in physical format. These newspapers are only available in the library, join us at the library to read them.
Enjoy complimentary digital access to The New York Times, compliments of your local library
Steps to redeeming free onsite access:
- Visit nytimes.com using any device. Ensure you are using the library’s WiFi connection.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Click on “Log in” to create a free account or log-in to your existing account.
- You now have full access to all journalism on nytimes.com while logged in at the library.
Note: Access to The NYT News and Audio Apps, New York Times Games, New York Times Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic can be accessed using a 24-hour access code — from anywhere. See directions below!
Steps to redeeming free off-site access:
- Go to our library’s dedicated URL [click here] to redeem a 24-hour access code
- Your code will auto-populate. Click redeem
- You will need to either register for a free account or log in to your existing account.
- After receiving confirmation that your access code is valid, you will have 24-hours of complimentary access to the full world of The New York Times, including News, Games, Cooking, Wirecutter and The Athletic. Click 'here' for information about everything your access includes
- Once your 24-hour access code expires, you can simply repeat the process from Step 1 to redeem another 24-hour code.