Hours for curbside pickup:
Monday thru Thursday, 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday, 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Saturday, 10:00a.m. to 2:00p.m.
Please follow these steps to pick up materials at the Library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- You can call us at (970) 626-5252 to order items you wish to check out
- Use our website https://ridgway.colibraries.org/ to search for items
- Click on Search the Catalog
- Select Ridgway Public Library
- Choose your preference: Books or Movies
- Select Available Now
- On the left side of the screen you will see Narrow Your Results which should help you find your reading and viewing preferences. Shelving Location will help you locate NEW BOOKS
- Place a hold on the items you want.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
- Call us at (970) 626-5252 to let us know you would like to use curbside service for your hold
Step two: Pick up your items.
- Bagged holds will be outside of the building at a designated location for contactless pickup.
- Your bag will be labeled with your Last Name
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
If you need further assistance, library staff are here to help. Please call 970-626-5252